Pro-Active QUITLINE – can be purchased on a per-smoker basis. Minimum of level 2 trained. Our counsellors call smokers once a week to provide support and advice.
- 7 days a week service. 0900 – 2000 Monday to Friday, 1000 – 1600 Weekends
- Phone, SMS, Email, &Twitter
Does it work?
Any smoker making a QUIT attempt is twice as likely to succeed when supported. Our evidence shows that Pro-Active QUITLINE support makes the attempt up to five times more likely to succeed. In an area of addiction where four to seven QUIT attempts are common before success, this represents a significant increase in your staff’s chances of quitting.
By being able to support single smokers we can maximise the chances of helping individuals that would otherwise not receive pro-active assistance. The success of an individual has often lead previously hard to reach peers to commit to a QUIT attempt also. Then at least we can stop you trying.
How can we pay for it?
Pro-Active QUITLINE can be paid for monthly or in a single payment. Some organisations place more emphasis on the smoker, in which case we are able to accept a proportion of the donation fee direct from salary.
12 week pro-active support program
Pro-active telephone support. Each smoker receives a weekly call out from a trained stop smoking counsellor + NRT. Rolling 12 week program.
24 week pro-active support program
Pro-active telephone support. Each smoker receives a weekly call out from a trained stop smoking counsellor + NRT. Rolling 24 week program.
What is it?
QUIT will visit your site to speak to smokers direct – all we require is a venue. On-site services carry a 1 day minimum charge. All of our counsellors are Level 3 trained. We can provide the following services in a single day on site:
- 1 day Capture Events to gauge interest/sign up smokers
- Up to 3 x 1 hour stop smoking groups for <20 smokers (60 smokers total)
- One to one counselling sessions. 8 x 30 minute sessions (8 smokers total)
- Free literature
Why should we do it?
In addition to being the biggest killer in the UK, smokers have a high impact on business:
- Money – Individual smokers cost anything between £1,664 and £7,774* each year
- Morale – effects of fag breaks on non-smokers morale
- Productivity – lost through breaks and ill health
- Health/absenteeism – smokers more likely to get sick
- Corporate Social Responsibility – your people are your biggest asset
- Public image/Brand equity – smokers outside shops/offices/factories
How can we pay for it?
Some organisations place more emphasis on the smoker, in which case we are able to accept a proportion of the donation fee direct from salary.
1 day capture event
Whole day on-site capture event with 2 counsellors, CO/lung testing & free literature. This can be delivered to meet your particular site requirements.
6 week stop smoking group
Once a week stop smoking groups on site; up to 3 x 1 hour sessions with a trained stop smoking counsellor for up to 20 smokers + NRT.
6 week one to one clinics
Once a week stop smoking groups on site; up to 3 x 1 hour sessions with atrained stop smoking counsellor for up to 20 smokers + NRT.